Have you visited Borrowed & Blue lately? Oh my gosh, I love it!
As if its name wasn’t cute enough; am I right?!
Not only is the site so well done, picture perfect and user-friendly, Borrowed & Blue is chalk full of inspiration. Unlike other wedding planning websites, Borrowed & Blue is a platform that is focused on local wedding inspiration. It organizes its vendors and featured weddings in a way that your brain works.
What is the first thing that you thought of when you got engaged? Was it your date? Maybe your wedding style? How about colors?
All you have to do is hop on Borrowed & Blue, select the colors that you love and voila – up pops weddings, in the area you selected, that used those same colors.
See what I mean? It’s genius!
This online wedding resource is a must and here’s why:
- When you are planning a wedding, where do you even begin? Borrowed & Blue sets the stage by making categories of Style, Seasons, Setting and Settings. You just click on the information that matches your personal taste and inspiration awaits!
- All vendors and featured weddings are organized by city areas. This doesn’t necessarily mean you have to select the area where you are going to get married, but let’s say you’ve always dreamed about a nautical wedding. Hop on over to Boston or Cape Cod and you’ll see those specific types of weddings. Taking time to explore other regions around the US will really get your creative juices flowing.
- Each city page displays the nitty gritty so you don’t have to turn over every rock to find the facts. Right up front, each city page displays the annual sunny days, weddings per year, average costs, the number of featured venues in their network, and the peak season. Don’t let those numbers scare you, though. You can make your wedding exactly how you want it, rain or shine, small budget or large.
- B&B tells you why it’s great to get married in that city. Maybe you are from one city and your partner is from another and you are debating which area to say ‘I do.’ Here you can easily compare the perks and sites.
- You also get a flavor for weather trends by season in each city. While they only provide basic overviews, it still gives you a good idea of what to expect. Especially for destination weddings.
- B&B calls out popular types of weddings by listing cities that really embrace that style. Mountain scenery your thing? They recommend checking out Vail, Aspen, Asheville, Denver.
- They also have an app at the Apple App Store. Very convenient to browse while you are sitting on the couch watching reruns of Real Housewives!
- And there is just so much more to discover – take a look!
I am impressed with Borrowed & Blue because they really take the brainwork out of inspiration. You don’t have to use a search engine using that exact word that you can’t even think of or don’t even know what the right word is. Instead, you can easily peruse their lists and before you know it your dream wedding will be coming to life.
Forget just wedding planning, I’ll be using Borrowed & Blue for any type of party inspiration.
Tell us, what is your favorite part of Borrowed & Blue?